journal 9
The flipped classroom is a classroom that has its teacher send out lecture videos for homework and so time spent in the classroom is open for discussion and active learning of the lecture. Going further in depth and having the students in multiple discussion to capture their true knowledge of what was discussed in the video that was sent home for homework. Which is honestly something that happens in college, I actually like it and it gives me the space and time to talk to my professor and actually learn what was being taught beforehand...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMFdDT6FSA
https://library.educause.edu/topics/teaching-and-learning/open-educational-resources-oer
Open education is about making it open to audience.
Open content, means the teacher is doing his or her job in ensuring that they get their material through anyway of means as long as it is teachable.
Working with power point was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed learning how to make power points interactive and hyperlinking specific slides to certain objects in a slide to skip or go back to a certain slide. that was something I can definable use in lectures. Something I can imporve on would making my slides more direct with information rather than so much information in one slide!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMFdDT6FSA
https://library.educause.edu/topics/teaching-and-learning/open-educational-resources-oer
Open education is about making it open to audience.
Open content, means the teacher is doing his or her job in ensuring that they get their material through anyway of means as long as it is teachable.
Working with power point was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed learning how to make power points interactive and hyperlinking specific slides to certain objects in a slide to skip or go back to a certain slide. that was something I can definable use in lectures. Something I can imporve on would making my slides more direct with information rather than so much information in one slide!
Comments
Post a Comment